Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Love Letter

.

To the Girl I love, 

The moment I set my eyes on you, I know and I was certain that you were the one I have been waiting for all my life. After you touched my heart, I never had a single doubt, that what I felt for you was what real love was all about. As long as you are in my life, there’s nothing I can’t do, for the greatest joy I’ve ever known has come from loving you. You are the depths of my soul, the light in my heart and the air that I breathe.

My love, the longer we’re together, the more I realize how much I need you I realize how much it means to have your love, your support, your understanding. The longer we’re together, the more I hope that you know the emotions I feel in my heart – and all the special reasons why I love you.

Please know, no words could ever express the emotions that I feel for you; you paint my life with radiant colours; no man has ever touched my life the way you do. Please embrace me in your heart with tenderness and care. Always take care of the love and the trust I have given to you. I pray to God, that we can fulfill the promises that we’ve vowed to each other; my greatest gift to you is to let you know my life would be meaningless without you; your greatest gift for me would be, never to hurt me.I also pray for God to let me keep the smile on his lips as long as i live and even after and give her power to do the same.I also pray for God to light our way for a peaceful and never-ending union of love. 


Forever yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment