Monday, May 9, 2011

I miss You !!!!!! :-D. :-P


Meeting you was not a co-incidence.. but pure destiny..

It wasn't love at first sight,
But it was love at first talk....
It was wrong,
...Yet it was right....
We fit perfectly like a key and lock....
We would talk for hours never wanting to disconnect the phone....

N One Day

I made a Mistake n realized that you aren't mine.. anymore..

I would love to rewrite my life, but unfortunately I was writing in pen and cant erase my mistakes. It's hard to accept, but you can't change the past. You can't go back and correct the things to the way you wanted them to happen.

But you can change the future.
Some things are just meant to be. I still believe that we got a chance ...

I dun wana miss You In diz Lyf
Who KNwz in Next Life Where WE will be ..
Have Faith in Love Dis Time Every Thing Gona Work..

Where eva You Go , What Eva You Do
What eva it Takes ..Hw Many Time my Heart Breaks Still

I will Be right here Waiting For You !

Ps: Its never late until the last breath and i know u would be back by den.

I Love You till the end ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment