Monday, October 10, 2011

Life is a blend of feelings...

Life is a blend of feelings...

Life is a blend of feelings.  Every feeling is an important ingredient without which our life is flavorless.  All the ingredients well mixed help us to attain true flavor of the life.  This life prearranged by the divinity is unfilled if we do not live it.  Does living mean to chase our uncultivated desires or fulfilling our profound dreams? Get all the treasures in the world, taste the victory by defeating your inner spirit.  The spirit of humanity, reach the heights of accomplishment.  

We would have already started an expedition towards our own providence but what is the destination?  Is it Love, Is it Wealth or Is is Power?  Or is there anything above all?

I think the question remains as it is " What is my destination? ", because my need is never ending.  I need more ... a little more ... and little more than what i always had. I'm surprised that am never tired of chasing my fallow dreams and desires, never realizing all those great things ... wonderful times ... & lovable memories ... that god gave me.

I thank god for giving me this life, for the loving family and caring friends he gave me, for teaching me the difference between good & bad, i thank him for watching me every step and lifting me up when i fell, wiping my tears and touching my heart, forgiving me for all the bad things i said, i did and still loving me so much, for loving me and letting me live.

No comments:

Post a Comment