Friday, November 18, 2011

Aaoge Jab tum P.S.

remember..


Its wonderful being with you. You drive me crazy when you say, " Good Good. " ;* ii literally dunno the date when ii 'd add you but it seems like ii have known you since the formation of earth. ;p ii know em being too cheesy !  >:D<


you know that em jealous of your talkings with others ;; ..

ii Love the way you scold me for my stupidity. Thanks for caring. ii never knew that you gonna get so close to me that now ii dont wanna let you go.. :(

maybe we wont meet;; but you ll be imbued in my heart and burned in the back of my mind forever.. <3
Well;; this line is for you My Shona &;;

Tera mujhse hain pahle ka naata koi;;
           Yuhi nahi Dil lubhata koi &;


Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na , Yeh Pyaar Kaisa ;;

Forever Your's Till The End Of Time;;
               

                             ;; & Your's  , Dishank:) ~

No comments:

Post a Comment