Friday, November 18, 2011

Accept it yes i accepted it the way u said to me last night...


The day when you left me alone is the darkest day of my life.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤMy eyes have forgot to smile,
my face has left glowing,
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤmy lips are pale,
my life is just a barren land on which
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤno thing can be produced. -x-

 ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤYour touch is still fresh on my hands.
I feel you in my breathe.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤYour warmth is still warming my soul.
Your fragrance is in my heart.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤI m still enclosed in your love.

;- Your love is power to live for me.
Why don’t you come back and make my life a paradise again. -;

:: Your tender feelings and touch inspire my emotions,
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤand my pure and first feelings are for you.  ::

;* You are the core of my all emotions.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ I am still a true and divine lover of you. ;*

:'> Make my life complete with your part.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤI am living miserable with you. You are the beauty of my face and life ..  

                                                                   "With Love
                                                         Fuheva’ yours 

No comments:

Post a Comment